Western Cardigan









Photos by Priscilla Lemos


First and foremost, I want to apologize for having taken so long to post. I was sick for a while but I'm back and will continue to post regularly! For today's look I actually decided to shoot an outfit that I wore quite a while ago and posted on Instagram. A lot of people at the time really liked it and kept asking where I got everything, so I thought it would be helpful if I just turned it into a blog post. Hope you like it!

Get the look:


Cardigan: Forever 21
Tank: Similar one at Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Forever 21


Necklace: Anchored Apparel

Bracelet: I got it as a gift about 10 years ago but there's a similar one on Etsy







Primeiramente eu queria pedir desculpa pela demora para postar. Eu fiquei doente por um tempo, mas já estou melhor e vou voltar a postar regularmente! Para o look de hoje eu resolvi fotografar uma roupa que usei há um tempo atrás e que postei no Instagram na época. Muitas pessoas tinham gostado e ficaram perguntando aonde eu tinha comprado tudo, então achei melhor fazer um post com o look. Espero que gostem!


Roube o look:

Cardigan: Forever 21
Regata: Parecida na Forever 21
Calça: Pacsun
Bota: Forever 21
Chapéu: Forever 21
Pulseira: Eu ganhei de presente há uns 10 anos atrás mas tem uma parecida na Etsy




2 comments:

Instagram